- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Get Down - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Featured profiles, plenty of new coupon/special offers, news posting, calendar events and much much more...
- 1/1/2021 - Expiring Driver Licenses, State Ids, And Permits Get Extended
The City and County of Honolulu announced today that expiration dates for driver licenses, state identification cards and instruction permits have been extended to mid-February, bringing relief to thousands of Oahu residents who now have additional time to schedule appointments amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- 1/1/2021 - Mayor Caldwell Takes Action On Bills
Mayor Kirk Caldwell took action on the following bills today by signing them into law. These bills were passed by the Honolulu City Council on December 9, 2020.
- 1/1/2021 - Mayor Caldwell Signs Key Climate Bills And Releases 2020 City Sustainability Report
Mayor Kirk Caldwell took action on a broad package of climate change and economic recovery related bills today, signing Bill 2 (2020), Bill 58 (2020), and Bill 65 (2020) into law while simultaneously releasing the City's 2020 Sustainability Report.
- 1/1/2021 - Midas Hawaii - Exclusive WINTER SALE Oil Change Online Specials Auto-Repair & Service
Buy online in advance and save BIG from Midas Hawaii. Oil changes, tire rotations, system flushes, safely checks, gift certificates and much more...
- 1/1/2021 - Best Surf Lessons In Waikiki at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Learn to surf where Hawaiian royalty and legendary watermen like Duke Kahanamoku surfed. Our professional instructors will get you up and riding on your very first lesson! Our instructors are state licensed and certified in first aid and CPR.
- 1/1/2021 - Best Waikiki Sail, Boat & Snorkeling Tours at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
You will love this catamaran cruises in Waikiki. From breakfast sails to moonlight evening sails. Snorkeling, swimming and so much more. Make your online reservation today!
- 1/1/2021 - R & C Roofing Contractors Roof Discount Coupon Deal Sales Offers - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii - (Lic. #C 33642)
NEED A NEW ROOF? We have great roof purchase online special offers.
- $500 OFF!
- 1/1/2021 - FREE Home Fire Safety Assessment and 167 Piece Emergency Preparedness Kit From Hero Fire Protection
Learn how to protect from a fire disaster! This program is FREE for your entire family and could mean the difference in saving your loved ones in the event of a fire emergency. HERO Fire Protection will also provide you with a FREE Emergency Preparedness Kit ($60 value)
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 1/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 1/1/2021 - Used Cars For Sale with Photos In Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii by I Buy Cars Today .com
Used cars for sale on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii. Our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. WHY BUY FROM US? 1) 3 Day Return/Exchange Policy 2) 90-day Mechanical Repair Guarantee 3) Haggle Free Buying.
- 1/1/2021 - Sell Your Car FAST! - Honolulu, Hawaii, 96819 (Off Nimitz Highway)
SELL YOUR CAR FAST, IN 3 EASY STEPS!
No nonsense, smooth easy transaction.
- Send us your car's details.
- We'll email and/or call you with our offer.
- If you accept, we'll come to you or you bring your car to our office or we can come to you to conclude the deal.
- 1/1/2021 - MBC Website Clients Featured JANUARY 2021 Newsletters
VIEW MacBusiness Consulting/Ernest Abrams website clients featured newsletters for JANUARY 2021
Honolulu Dentist Newsletter January 2021
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more... More...
The Mail Box Postal Service of Honolulu Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Mailing tips and resources, mailbox news, feature services, new offers and more... More...
Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter January 2021
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more. More...
Pack and Ship - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Packing, shipping and freight news, events, offers, tips from Pack and Ship Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
RC Roofing Contractor Company Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Latest roofing news, events, offers, tips and more from Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii roofing contractor Company RC Roofing Hawaii.
Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter January 2021
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter January 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
HERO Home Fire Safety Protection Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Get the latest news, tips, videos on fire protection and safety solutions in Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu.
Buy Sell Cars Today - Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Buying, selling used cars news, events, offers, tips from I Buy Cars Today Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
Click here to learn more about MBC Performance Based Website Solution (NO MAINTENANCE FEES)
- 1/1/2021 - North Shore Surf Event Application Deadline Extended For Triennial Calendar
Recognizing the hardship surf event organizers and the public have experienced due to COVID-19 pandemic, The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is extending the deadline by one month for applications to hold events from 2022 through 2024 as part of the North Shore Surf Event Triennial Period.
- 1/2/2021 - Governor Ige Approves City And County Of Honolulu Requests To Extend Emergency Proclamation, Test Travelers With Exemptions
Governor Ige approved Mayor Caldwell's 10th proclamation today, which extends the state of emergency in the City and County of Honolulu related to COVID-19 to February 14, 2021. The Governor also approved the City and County of Honolulu's request to test incoming "CISA essential workers" who received a limited self-quarantine exemption issued by the state.
- 1/2/2021 - City And County Of Honolulu Releases Inaugural Climate Action Plan; Required Step To Uphold The Paris Climate Agreement
Mayor Kirk Caldwell announced today the release of the City and County of Honolulu's ("City") first Climate Action Plan (CAP), entitled One Climate: One Oahu. The CAP was developed in partnership with the University of Hawaii and represents a science-based, community driven strategy for Oahu to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2045 as required by City ordinance. Adoption of a CAP is also required to remain in the "We Are Still In" and Climate Mayors' consortiums to uphold the Paris climate agreement.
- 1/2/2021 - City Announces The Selection Of The River Of Life Mission As The Operator Of The New Resource Center In Iwilei
The City Department of Land Management is more than 50% complete on the construction of a new Resource Center and 27-Unit Studio Rental Complex in Iwilei, Oahu, Hawaii.
- 1/2/2021 - Blessing Held For Off-Leash Dog Park At Patsy T. Mink Central Oahu Regional Park
The first off-leash dog park in Waipah was blessed today, marking the realization of a community-originated project budgeted by Council Chair Emeritus Ron Menor and materialized by the Mayor Caldwell administration.
- 1/3/2021 - JANUARY 2021 FIRE SAFETY TIP - Top Misconceptions About Fires
Although very serious, there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to fire safety. To help you keep your home safe, here are a few top misconceptions about fires.
- 1/3/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 1/3/2021 - 14 New Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. "Consistent Quality Service" is what you can expect!"
- 1/6/2021 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts JANUARY 2021 Newsletter
The Hawai'i State Art Museum is dedicated to presenting the largest and finest collection of works by Hawai'i artists that celebrate the diverse artistic and cultural legacy of Hawai'i.
- 1/6/2021 - Waikiki Neighborhood Board Meeting November 2021 Minutes
Come learn about what's going on in the community!
- 1/6/2021 - Virtual Mayor's Memorial Day Poster Contest Begins!
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is encouraging all school-aged keiki in Hawai‘i to help inspire appreciation for the veterans who served our country by taking part in a virtual version of our annual Mayor's Memorial Day Poster Contest.
- 1/7/2021 - Kahuku Golf Course To Restore Stand-By/Walk-In Play
Effective Sunday, January 10, 2021, Kahuku Golf Course will allow stand-by/walk-in play for golfers without a tee time reservation. Stand-by/walk-in golfers will be required to follow the Golf Course Division waiting list protocols to continue following the current safety guidelines for Oahu golf courses established under the Aloha Section PGA, Hawai‘i Golf Phase 2.5M:
- 1/14/2021 - Satellite City Hall Moving To New Address At Ala Moana Center
The City and County of Honolulu has announced the relocation of the Ala Moana Satellite City Hall.
- 1/14/2021 - City Elderly Care Facilities To Receive Covid-19 Vaccine
The City's West Loch Elderly Village in ‘Ewa Beach and M noa Gardens are both preparing for the first round of COVID-19 vaccines. CVS, under a direct contract with the federal government, will be running vaccination clinics at both senior housing facilities and have assigned a pharmacist for each site. Long-term care facilities are included in Hawai‘i's first phase of vaccinations, Phase 1-A, which began in mid-December.
- 1/14/2021 - Oahu To Remain In Tier 2 Of Honolulu's Covid -19 Recovery Framework
213 new cases of coronavirus were reported on Oahu by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health on Thursday, January 7, 2021. For the most recent weekly assessment ending on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, Oahu's 7-day average for new coronavirus cases was at 102 with a test positivity rate of 4.5%. Oahu will remain in Tier 2 of Honolulu's COVID-19 Recovery Framework. The case count without inmates is the count used to determine tier movement.
- 1/14/2021 - Mayor Blangiardi's Statement On The Recent Attack On The U.s. Capitol
Mayor Rick Blangiardi issued the following statement following the recent riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- 1/14/2021 - Partnership Realized To Fix Portions Of The Koko Head Tramway
The City and County of Honolulu and the non-profit group Kokonut Koalition are pleased to announce that an agreement has been signed to facilitate repairs to the Koko Crater Tramway.
- 1/14/2021 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday Schedule
City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18 to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- 1/14/2021 - Walk-In Entry Resuming At Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) will be further revising the pilot reopening of the bay by allowing walk-in entry again.
- 1/15/2021 - Collaborative Effort Aims To Protect W w malu From Vehicular Damage
In an effort to curb vehicular activity and illegal off-roading from destroying critical shoreline habitats along the Kaiwi Coast, a collaborative plan between the community, non-profit organizations, the City and County of Honolulu, and the State of Hawai‘i will place barriers within several acres of rural coastline.
- 1/15/2021 - Registration Begins Tuesday For Virtual Park Activities
Although the pandemic continues to restrict our physical interactions, resulting in limited gathering sizes and the closure of most indoor park facilities, the Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) will be offering virtual activities as part of our upcoming spring program.
- 1/15/2021 - Waikiki Shell Parking Lot To Assist In American Samoa Repatriation Effort
To assist with the safe passage of American Samoa residents back to their island home, the Office of the Lieutenant Governor is coordinating with the City and County of Honolulu to facilitate safe travel and quarantine arrangements as part of the repatriation process.
- 1/16/2021 - Hanauma Bay Entry Procedures Modified To Address Safety Concerns
In response to safety concerns resulting from the reopening pilot program for the Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, new pilot entry procedures are being implemented while an online reservation system is in development.
- 1/18/2021 - HAWAIIAN GOLD JEWELRY SALE 23% OFF EVERYTHING
Hawaii Gold Jewelry .com Sale has been has been launched . Take advantage of the great opportunity. Hawaiian Gold Jewelry..made in Hawaii. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and free Shipping.!
- 1/20/2021 - Waikiki Health - COVID-19 TESTING Now Available
Waikiki Health is offering COVID-19 testing for current and new patients who are symptomatic per the following CDC guidelines.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?