- 11/1/2013 - Waikiki Teacher - Matthew Lawrence named Hawaii's 2014 State Teacher of the Year
Congratulations to 2014 Teacher of the Year Matthew Lawrence - Waikiki Elementary
- 11/1/2013 - Waikiki News / Newsletter - NOVEMBER 2013 - Honolulu, Hawaii
Featured profiles, plenty of new coupon/special offers, news posting, calendar events and much much more...
- 11/5/2013 - Holiday Dining at Kahala Hotel & Resort
Kahala Hotel & Resort is a great place for Holiday Dining!
- 11/9/2013 - The Veranda at The Kahala takes off to Portugal for its December First Friday Night Flight
After a very successful debut of its monthly first Friday Night Flight program with its focus on Sardinia, the culinary team at The Kahala Hotel & Resort will venture into Portugal for its December menu journey.
- 11/10/2013 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Latest Newsletter - FALL 2013
KAI Waikiki show, art tips, new images, favorite photos, pre-Christmas sale, art class schedule and more.
- 11/15/2013 - Waikiki Parks Become Smoke Free Zone 1/1/2014
A healthy environment for all!
- 11/19/2013 - 14 New Hawaiian Art Images Release By Patrick Ching (Including KAI Waikiki Art Images)
14 new Hawaiian art images by Patrick Ching including artwork features at KAI Waikiki show.
- 11/20/2013 - View / Join Waikiki Hawaii Facebook Fan Page
View/Join Waikiki Get Down Hawaii Facebook. Great way to stay connected with the community.
- 11/22/2013 - Patrick Ching Waikiki, Hawaii Art Tour 2013
Patrick Ching Waikiki, Hawaii Art Tour 2013
- 11/22/2013 - Honolulu Zoo Winter Camps - New Keiki Camp Introduced At Honolulu Zoo - Camp Wildlife Koa
Finish this year off with a roar with the Honolulu ZooÕs newest winter camps.
- 11/22/2013 - Waikiki Aquarium November / December Family Friendly Events
Founded in 1904, the Waikiki Aquarium is the second oldest public aquarium in the United States. A part of the University of Hawai`i at Manoa since 1919, it is located next to a living reef on the Waikiki shoreline.
- 11/22/2013 - Kahala Hotel & Resort - Gobble, Gobble... Turkey To Go Kahala-Style
Popular Turkey Dinner Take-out Offered for Thanksgiving - YouÕll be gobbling up Thanksgiving dinner like never before with The Kahala Hotel & ResortÕs Thanksgiving at Home take-out program will be offered on Thanksgiving Eve (November 21) and Thanksgiving Day (November 22) to make your holiday just a little easier this year.
- 11/23/2013 - Learn something new about Waikiki, Hawaii Every Hour! - WaikikiGetDown.com New Hourly Home Page Update Feature
Each hour that you visit WaikikiGetDown.com home page, we guarantee that you'll learn something new about the Waikiki community. There's always something fresh and interesting for you to see, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Click on link above to learn more.
If you like this new feature... please consider clicking on the Facebook like button on our home page.
- 11/23/2013 - Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band Return To Waikiki!
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band return to the Waikiki Shell for a night of fin-tastic music and fun on Saturday, December 14th at 7:30pm as part of Jimmy Buffett's "Songs From St. Somewhere" Tour 2013. Tickets will go on sale now.
- 11/23/2013 - Safety Brochure Now Available On HTA's Travel Smart Hawaii Website
The Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA), the state's tourism agency, and the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii (VASH), an HTA-sponsored traveler's aid organization, recently launched its Safety eBrochure. This tool provides visitors, residents and industry partners with safety tips from state and county agencies to ensure safe and enjoyable travel experiences throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
- 11/24/2013 - Waikiki Parking Master Page Updated
We have now a dedicated page and map to help educate you on the best parking garages, location and resources in Waikiki Honolulu Hawaii.
- 11/25/2013 - Wolfgang's Steakhouse By Wolfgang Zwiener At The Royal Hawaiian Center In Waikiki Extends Their Popular Happy Hour To 11 A.m.-6:30 P.m. Daily
popular Happy Hour - called "Cocktails on Kalakaua" - from 4:00~6:30 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.~6:30 p.m. daily, in the bar area, only.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook