- 8/1/2013 - Waikiki News / Newsletter - AUGUST 2013 - Honolulu, Hawaii
Featured profiles, plenty of new coupon/special offers, news posting, calendar events and much much more...
- 8/5/2013 - Legislature Appropriates $700,000 for Library eBooks, other Materials
With the support of the Governor and the Hawaii State Legislature, $700,000 was provided to the Hawaii State Public Library System (HSPLS) to significantly expand its collections of eBooks and other new library materials.
- 8/5/2013 - State Librarian, Richard Burns, Receives High Marks from Board of Education
State Librarian Richard Burns received an "Exceptional" rating from the Board of Education (BOE), the highest rating possible, during his annual job performance evaluation at the Board's General Business Meeting conducted at the Hawaii State Library July 16.
- 8/5/2013 - Lucky Teens Win Top Prizes in Summer Reading-Oahu Finale
Four Oahu teens are the "Top Four" winners of the 2013 Hawaii State Public Library System and Hawaii Pizza Hut Teen Summer Reading Program-Oahu Finale
- 8/7/2013 - Honolulu Real Estate Buyers ... HOW TO GET A BETTER PRICE ON HONOLULU REAL ESTATE
SPONSOR VIDEO - Keahi Pelayo discusses a new feature the at allows buyer's to get the latest updates on listings that have reduced the asking price. This is a very good way to buy Honolulu real estate at a lower price.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook